Sunday, June 17

Apparently, I am a Cat?

I dont know about that. I married a Cat, or Leo to be exact.
Parts of the description sound about right, but other parts are not. I do like people, love having them call to see us, love spending time them.
I like to think I am a good friend, prepared to be there for people if they need me.
You Would Be a Pet Cat

Independent and aloof, you don't like to be dependent on anyone.
And as for other people, you can take them or leave them. You often don't care.
You live your life by your own rules. And you have deep motivations that no one truly understands.

Why you would make a great pet: You're not needy or greedy... unlike other four legged friends.

Why you would make a bad pet: You're not exactly running down to greet people at the door

What you would love about being a cat: Agility and freedom

What you would hate about being a cat: Being treated like a dog by clueless humans


The lady-? with the perfume smell is back visiting.
At least it is nicer than the real smell the house seems to have.


Shane Nicholson, Designed to Fade
Sheryl Crow, If it Makes You Happy

14 comments:

ancient one said...

Sometimes I smell things... mostly a soapy smell hard to describe...It usually happens when my sinuses are acting up...other wise, I can't smell most things...

Anonymous said...

Hi Meggie, I'm a cat too! (Fancy that).
Been away for a week in Queensland and from what I read it has been rather wet in your little corner of Aus. Hope things are starting to improve. Freezing in Bendigo this morning.
Cheers Jenny

Stomper Girl said...

Puss, puss, puss. I love cats, Meggie, I'd take care of you.

Anonymous said...

Apparently Meggie, I am a fish. We can be friends no longer because you might eat me!

Jeanette said...

Hi Meggie, im a dog, Your sure getting bad weather up there, We needed rain but not that much at once,I hope your ok were you are, were getting cold weather but not much rain, forecast Possible rain Monday. OH sorry about the smelly Carpet,and when carpet gets wet its a terrible smell, Hope your insurance puts new carpet down in a hurry for you,

Princess Banter said...

Oooh I'm apparently a cat too! Cheers and MEOW!!! ;)

Unknown said...

Oh boy I am a fish, and as Tracey said we can´t be friends anymore ;( but maybe I don´t taste good and you the cat know that and we can still be friends?

smilnsigh said...

Meggie you commented;
"I like your American Husband, & also his wonderful flowers. Sigh! If only GOM could do that!! Double sigh!"

-giggles- You are so cute!

And it's a very good thing that 'American husband' likes to garden. I have a mostly Black Thumb and nothing would be blooming around here, if I was the only one 'on duty.' ,-)

Mari-Nanci

molly said...

Have been out of the loop here so don't know about all these animal people. If I could choose, I'd be a bird, not just any bird, but an eagle. However if I couldn't be airborne I'd be happy as a cat. I'd curl up in all the sunny spots, and take the best chairs for myself, and stretch luxuriously. I like dogs, but I wouldn't like to slobber all over my friends. Our cat is the best of both worlds----a slinky, graceful creature who was a dog in his last life!

velcro said...

I'm a bird aparently, I suspect they mean budgie (why am I thinking goldfish right now, not really a bird!) but I'm going to take it as eagle, falcon or raptor.

the perfume lady has perfect timing hasn't she!

Lee said...

I am a cat too, apparently.

The Calico Cat said...

me too & it fits me to a tee... Almost to a fault.

meli said...

I'm a cat too. Cats are good.

sugarsandsalts said...

What a lovely life you and your hubby having.You got quite sense of humors.cute words...U made me smile while reading your blog,I enjoy the music very much...I tried to put music on my blog,I failed.....mmm