Friday, October 27

Life's a Buzz...? Yes, it stung me!

Just posting a pic or two. I made this little Life's a Buzz wallhanging, & have it actually on my wall. I am inclined to make these things & not display them. I do think life is a buzz- most of the time, but I must admit, there have been some painful stings along the way.




The next 2 pics are of my little Ginger doll. I just love her, & she lives on a chest of drawers in my bedroom. Usually holding her little rabbit, -which I didnt make! I put plastic 'skeletons' in most of my dolls, which makes them posable.







And this little fellow is Mr Justin Drabble. He was made for me, by my dear cousin, who makes lovely character filled bears. I took his little hat off for one pic. My cousin also dresses her bears. I love her story that she put a little note in one of her bear's cardigan pocket, stating, "My name is Beverly. In case my Mum forgets!"








And last but not least, is Tamika, who lives down in the dolly cabinet with her sisters. I didnt design her outfit, the pattern came with the greenware.She also has a skeleton & she has her own bear.

3 comments:

molly said...

Lovely dolls---can't believe you make them...talent!

Jeanette said...

Gday Meggie
You are very gifted to be able to make such beautifull dolls and teddies. Ill be back to see more

Angie said...

Meggie, your dolls are beautiful!! And those teddies are just delightful!! I adore your wallhanging...and that hanger!! :D I so admire the colors that you Aussies use in your quilts. That's one of the reasons I enjoy the Aussie quilt mags so much...the colors just seem so much purer and brighter than what we have so much of in our quilt shops here...or maybe it's just me and I'm not picking out the right colors! LOL Whatever, the colors are wonderful!